Friday, September 30, 2011

Today I am such a proud Princess Mama!!

Today, I am a Princess Paint Slinger Mama, BEAMING with pride for my little Petite Paint Slinger, Maggie, 8.  I am assembling our first order of one of  her own uniquely designed princess party invitations from our Mama & Margretta line.  Actually, the order is for Thank-you cards for a princess party package we offer.  Maggie drew the little birthday girl with her presents here, & I helped color & clean the image up, ready for distribution.  She chose all of the colors for the background design, etc...  She is such a little entrepreneur that I have no doubt of her successful future, hopefully doing something she loves to do!  I feel that her Daddy & I have already taught her that nothing is impossible & something that took me 40 years to learn:  "You can accomplish anything if you put your mind to it!"  So simple, yet so hard to believe & apply, for some weird reason.


Happy weekend everyone!


Becca Russell
Princess & Paint Slinger
www.princesspartiesva.com
www.princesspartyfavor.com
703.973.4422

No comments:

Post a Comment