Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Handmade Holiday Gift Ideas in 30 Days


30 Handmade Holiday Gift Ideas in 30 Days
presented by The Princess Paint Slinger... starts today!
November 14th - December 14th

The first holiday gift idea I want to share with you is the ever-popular hand painted wine glass.
Here is the 'Holiday Bells' glass.

Handmade Holiday Gift Idea #1

This photo is large sized wine glasses.  I offer S, M or L.
Each glass is $10, or a pair for $18 {+ shipping, handling, (when applicable) & VA sales tax}
Thank you for checking my work out!  Subscribe to my blog for each day's handmade holiday gift idea!
www.princesspaintslinger.com
www.princesspartiesva.com
703.973.4422

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great content, I really enjoyed the insign you bring to the topic, awesome stuff!


    Princess Party Planner

    ReplyDelete